A revolutionary new way
to create one beautiful
shiny curl after another.
Easy. Fast. Fabulous!
The secret behind
the perfect curl!
- 30-second instant heat
- High-performance heater
- Safety tangle-free feature
- Sleep-mode function
- Motion detector
- Auto off
- Includes easy-twist barrel cleaner
- U.S. Patents 8,607,804; 8,651,118; and 8,733,374
and other U.S. and foreign Patents Pending.
heats it from all directions to effortlessly form
one perfect, shiny curl after another.
styling performance. Safety sensor
ensures tangle-free operation.
just the curls you want:
loose, medium or tighter.
curls for a variety of styles.
- Comb through clean, dry hair so it is smooth and free of tangles
- Work with 1/2 in. – 1 in. sections (longer hair requires smaller sections)
- Wait for red blinking light to remain solid before starting
- IMPORTANT: Ensure the opening of the curl chamber is always facing toward your head
light to stop blinking. Light blinks during heat-up;
remains solid when temperature is
reached and unit is ready to curl.
curl chamber towards head. With curl chamber opening facing head, place a ½- to 1-inch section of hair into "V" hair guide.
Hair goes in. Hair is automatically drawn
into the curl chamber,
heated, held and timed. Steady beeps indicate curl is forming.
Curls come out! When rapid beeps sound,
open the Curl Secret® to
release a perfect, shiny curl.
However, should improper use occur, the anti- tangle feature
has been designed to immediately stop drawing the hair in
and reverse to a neutral position. Simply open the handles
and ease hair out of the curl chamber.
- How do I prep my hair to achieve the best curls?
- Just make sure your hair section is clean, dry and combed, then hold it straight as you place it into the hair guide in the curl chamber.
- How do I know when Curl Secret® is ready to use?
- When you turn on the power, the red indicator light will flash. Once it becomes solid, the temperature has reached its set point and Curl Secret® is ready to use.
- Is there a certain way I have to hold the Curl Secret®?
- Yes. The opening of the curl chamber must face toward your head. Once you do your first curl, you'll see how that works.
- I have long hair; could it get tangled in the curl chamber?
- Curl Secret® built in an added safety feature to make sure it doesn't! The styler actually stops if it senses a tangle. Just release the strand and start over.
- Can I use styling products on my hair with the Curl Secret®?
- Yes. As with traditional styling appliances, you can use styling products with Curl Secret®. Any residue can be removed with the easy-twist chamber cleaner.
- I have curly or textured hair. Is Curl Secret® a good styling option for me?
- Absolutely! Curl Secret® creates the perfect curl on any hair type or texture, one after another. And the tourmaline ceramic adds incredible shine.
- When Curl Secret® is in sleep mode, how does it return to set temperature?
- To wake the styler from sleep mode, simply press the handles closed and open. The red indicator light will turn solid, indicating that Curl Secret® is ready to use.
- How can I clean inside the curl chamber of the Curl Secret®?
- We've provided an easy-twist chamber cleaning tool. It's simple. You just slip it into the curl chamber and rotate it by twisting the handle.
- WWD Beauty Inc., "Product of the Year Award Winner 2013" - December 11, 2013
- OK! Magazine - April 28, 2014
- OK! Magazine - April 7, 2014
- Resident Magazine - April 1, 2014
- Family Circle - April 1, 2014
- Health - March 1, 2014
- New York Times - February 27, 2014
- People Style Watch - February 1, 2014
- Cosmopolitan - February 1, 2014
- Woman's Day - January 1, 2014
- Allure - January 1, 2014
- Siempre Mujer - December 1, 2013
- InStyle - December 1, 2013
- Essence - November 1, 2013
- Redbook - October 1, 2013
- Real Simple - October 1, 2013
- People - October 1, 2013
- New You - October 1, 2013
- Aventura Magazine - October 1, 2013
- Allure - October 1, 2013
- WWD - June 28, 2013
- WWD - June 25, 2013
- nytimes.com - February 26, 2014
- beautystat.com - July 3, 2013
- glamazondiaries.com - July 2, 2013
- wwd.com - June 28, 2013
- luckymag.com - June 28, 2013
- highfashionmagazine.com - June 27, 2013
- glammagazine.org - June 27, 2013
- wwd.com - June 25, 2013
- self.com - June 25, 2013
- allure.com - June 25, 2013
Find your perfect curl this fall.
Announcing The Conair® Curl Secret® Beauty Tour. #CurlSecretOnTour
Find Conair® Curl Secret® On Tour with our interactive map. Hair makeovers, fabulous giveaways, and demos by professional stylists are coming to a town near you!
Richfield, MN 10/02/2014 4:00 PM -6:00 PM
Springdale, AR 10/09/2014 3:00 PM -5:00 PM
Bentonville, AR 10/10/2014 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Oshkosh, WI 10/15/2014 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Fond du Lac, WI 10/15/2014 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Green Bay, WI 10/16/2014 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Delafield, WI 10/18/2014 11:00 AM -5:00 PM
Libertyville, IL 10/23/2014 9:00 AM -12:00 PM
Lake Bluff, IL 10/23/2014 2:00 PM -5:00 PM
Vernon Hills, IL 10/29/2014 10:00 AM -4:00 PM
North Riverside, IL 10/30/2014 3:00 PM -7:00 PM
Bolingbrook, IL 11/01/2014 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Oak Brook, IL 11/01/2014 3:00 PM -5:00 PM
Grand Rapids, MI 11/05/2014 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Grand Rapids, MI 11/05/2014 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Grand Rapids, MI 11/06/2014 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Grand Rapids, MI 11/06/2014 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Gaines Twp, MI 11/07/2014 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Wyoming, MI 11/07/2014 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Grandville, MI 11/08/2014 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Jenison, MI 11/08/2014 3:00 PM -5:00 PM
Rockford, MI 11/09/2014 11:00 AM -5:00 PM
Mechanicsburg, PA 11/12/2014 12:00 PM -6:00 PM
East Hanover, NJ 11/14/2014 12:00 PM -4:00 PM
Paramus, NJ 11/15/2014 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Jersey City, NJ 11/15/2014 3:00 PM -5:00 PM
Elmhurst, NY 11/18/2014 12:00 PM -2:00 PM
Bronx, NY 11/18/2014 5:00 PM -7:00 PM
Yonkers, NY 11/19/2014 12:00 PM -6:00 PM
Danbury, CT 11/20/2014 4:00 PM -6:00 PM
New York, NY 11/22/2014 11:00 AM -4:00 PM
Miami, FL 12/03/2014 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Miami, FL 12/03/2014 3:00 PM -5:00 PM
Miami, FL 12/04/2014 11:00 AM -1:00 PM
Miami, FL 12/04/2014 3:00 PM -5:00 PM
Orlando, FL 12/06/2014 10:00 AM -4:00 PM
Orlando, FL 12/10/2014 2:00 PM -8:00 PM